You can communicate with your audience not only in Direct, but also directly using video broadcasts. Live streaming on Instagram is a great way to showcase yourself, your brand and your product, talk to your followers and answer their questions, show off your surroundings, or share your experiences.
Plus, it’s easy to get started with a live Instagram feed. In this guide, we will explain in detail how to do it, sharing tips and nuances. You should also understand that you need to find as many subscribers as possible before starting such live streams. You can buy instagram followers or you can use other tools to get them. This will help you gradually develop your account and attract more attention to it.
What is live streaming on Instagram
Live streaming on Instagram is an online broadcast with which you can share current events, live chat with followers and much more. It’s very simple: you start recording a live video, viewers start watching the broadcast, you chat with them or answer questions from the comments. Instagram first introduced this feature in 2017. Since then, it has been actively changed and supplemented with new features, but the basic idea has remained the same – to allow you to communicate with subscribers eye-to-eye, and to show life not only in photos, but as it is right now.
Why hold live broadcasts
Video formats are very much liked by Instagram’s clever algorithm, which means they help the user promote their profile. The social network has several varieties at once – perfectly polished videos in the feed, short stories, long clips in IGTV and, of course, live broadcasts. The latter are distinguished by their sincerity. Live streams are watched for the sake of getting exclusive information and emotions from live communication. It is a useful tool that allows you to get closer to your audience, increase their loyalty and establish communication. Here are a few more reasons to record a live stream.
- Users who have Instagram alerts connected will be notified when the live stream starts.
- Live streams are at the top of the list of relevant Stories.
- Live streams cause FOMO – the missed opportunity effect. That is, users understand that the action is happening at a given minute and are afraid to miss something interesting and important.
- At the end of the live broadcast, it can be saved in Stories, published in IGTV, add hashtags and geolocation, and thus attract new coverage and audience to the profile.
- The Instagram algorithm actively promotes this relatively new format, and as a result, tries to show live streams to as many people as possible.
- In addition, live streams have much less competition than Stories. Live streams do not come out as often, so it is easy enough to attract the attention of subscribers.
If you want to actively develop your Instagram account, you should also use additional tools, such as instagram followers review. Now you can find a lot of opportunities that will help you to develop your account and attract more attention to it.